2011年11月2日 星期三

♡ DaDa ♡ Birthday


26/10 is an important day bcoz tat day my ♡ DaDa ♡ 21st birthday  



We choose to go JUSCO eat brunch & shopping =]

Eat PIZZA HUT !!!



New flavor ♡ CHEESE ♡

I'm really love tat 
I wan to eat tat again arh!!!


Next Round..
Couple clothes

"包鼎瘾"


 BBQ steamboat restaurant..
It's environment better than Hai Tang..
But the food NOT GOOD...
And  more EXPENSIVE!!!

Finished makan mao 切蛋糕 lah!!
Really love tis cake...
thx rui wen help me choose cake =]


When i take the cake, my hand very "zhen" o(>_<)o

Make a wish :] 


 Take PHoto ^^

Golden Hair tat 1 is 狐狸精 =3=




 大合照  =目

寿星公need use his "mouth"take the candle 


Then will become tis

Haha !!


Finally, they take the cake play o(╯□╰)o


Juz 1/4 eat only
2/4 play
1/4 no ppl wan so juz can throw away

(╯﹏╰)

They dunnoe the cake very expensive !!!
(ㄒoㄒ)

RM399


Around 11.30 ..
Back Home luh *.*


Dang Dang Dang Dang !!!
This present really...
bcoz is 本小姐 alone go the shopping center geh - w -
But Hak Sei wo o(>﹏<)o
cant find the parking!!

Luckily u like tat XD

WAHAHA!!!
He muz think "tis card very meaningful"

 I m very happy coz u accompany me whole day ^^

At here..
Hope u all the best agn 










by Xin Rou

沒有留言:

back to top